For Bill & Dan

a PM is a 'Personal Message'

Top right hand corner of this page is where they come in (usually a Red Envelope)

Click on anyones Avatar (their picture) to send them a message.

Sadly, text (emails) can be both written badly and also read badly the meaning goes out the window,

Roger

if any of B.P. publications deals with South African PKD vehicles,

I don't think so, but you could always Google "Bill Piggott Books"

and get an idea of the range of his publications.

AlanR

Aren't they mentioned in the Original TR2/3: Restorers Guide? I don't think there is too much information but I'll see if I can find anything in my copy.

https://www.amazon.com/Original-Triumph-Tr2-3A-Vol/dp/1901432033

It's this one you want - they one mentioned earlier in this thread. Excellent book if you're looking for an original style restoration.

Edited by rhino_mac
On 5/18/2018 at 6:18 PM, RUBY131 said:

Thanks Rhino, just bought B Ps' publication .... Triumph TR2,3 and 3a in Detail.... but there is no reference to Durban assembled cars. My car is pretty much up together but it would still be interesting to get more information to build up some history. Fortunately in the last couple of days the cars last owner in S.A. has contacted and is getting together some photos and information from the 10 or so years he owned the car..Cheers Chris.

By using Google as your Search youll get these up for some Info,sorry I dont know how to do a direct Link.

Edited by TR NIALL

How Wise you are Darren sincere 5* from me! :) T

Apologies if you feel I'm carrying this thread on needlessly John, but I think Ruby's posts 6, 7, 11 and 13 are a good demonstration of how dangerous it is to try to read an attitude from words alone, without hearing a tone of voice or seeing body language. Clearly, Ruby perceived a slight where none was intended, took offence, and retaliated.

Lesson to be learnt ... don't assume an attitude until you know someone, and don't be overly sensitive.

Darren

Edited by Rem18