Possibly a five for sale

I was asked yesterday if I might be interested in a 5 with the engine out but with all the bits. The owner has 119 cars and need to sell a few to make room to to do work on some of them, I understand that one of the others Trs is a 4a also with engine out.

Anyone interested please let me know and as soon as I have any further information as to when I might obtain one or more of these cars I will post up. Geoff

119 cars???????

Thats like having 119 wives!!!

Naa

Thats like having 2 or 3 wives I should think

119 cars 119 wives sounds like fun to me !!!!

119 Mothers in law ! ! ! :o

Mick Richards

Edited by Motorsport Mickey

Hi Tony, sorry but your PM not received, I have been in touch with my contact to chase for an answer but still waiting, I have a few people who might be interested and will keep you posted.

Regards

Geoff

PS: I understand the chap that has got this 5 is a collector, starts on a project and stops when he buys another a bit like the chap in Bromley that owned the Conrero which is now in very good club member hands