I may never have seen a fixed-head TR8 before... All the ones I can remember, from the time when they were originally on the market, were drophead.

On 5/18/2018 at 7:37 AM, TR NIALL said:

We bought back 2 TR7V8 Coupes from the UK last year,one from Wales at £3.500 and one fron Devon for £2.500 both Driving and on the Road.

Edited by TR NIALL

Is that the V8 2,500 one? Where do you find them for that? Want one for my wife but would prefer a LHD as not in UK....

We bought back 2 TR7V8 Coupes from the UK last year,one from Wales at £3.500 and one fron Devon for £2.500 both Driving and on the Road.

Is that the V8 2,500 one? Where do you find them for that? Want one for my wife but would prefer a LHD as not in UK....

Yes that one was bought for £2,500 from Devon it needed Bumpers Painting and the Engine was running rough due to Fueling problems,all sorted now with new Leather Interior and a Set of MG Wheels.

Btw its not all about V8s a standard 2ltr TR7 is quite capable of keeping any Driver Happy,Buy a later one with the 5 speed box and your wind in the hair motoring for small money.

Edited by TR NIALL
  • 3 months later...