My engine builder has started sorting out some of my spare blocks, cylinder heads and cranks in order to build a couple of race engines, one for a TR2 and a spare for my TR4.

To get straight to the point, if youre in need of a new engine for your TR2, 3 or 4, I may be able to provide a freshly built modified fast road full engine. Not a full spec but, 89mm pistons and liners, balanced crank, cam to be decided (perhaps what you would like), modified cylinder head, lightened flywheel. Therell be all manner of other quality bits included in the build.

The reason for this is that I have a new set of quality 89mm pistons and one with a whole host of other parts.

This would be perfect for the owner looking to update his engine, without the hassle, or to the person building a car, but who does not have an engine for it.

Price is as yet unknown as spec is uncertain.

If youre interested, please get in touch and let me know as soon as possible as this will help me make a decision as to whether or not to build this third engine.

David

• 4 weeks later...