I used this stuff back in the day and IMHO it works sorry I mean it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing the same nowadays is the name. The brand was bought up and the formula changed from the original to something much less effective.

The original formula is now marketed under a different name Xcelplus by the inventor.

For anyone thinking of using any of these type of products it pays to do a little research and check what you are getting. Slick 50 used to be the dogs dangly bits, but not so much now.

I don't want a "snake oil " debate and leave it to each person to do their own research.

As you may have read in another thread, video embedding no longer works on this forum.

I think you probably linked to this:

(www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAt-tJa9P_s)

To watch it people will have to copy the link without the brackets and paste it in a new window .

Edited by RobH

Hi,

I have used Slick 50 - years ago in my everyday car and thought it did what it said it would.

As you probably know don't put it in a overdrive gearbox!

Chris