So who was out in there TR's for drive it day? This was us the Nene Valley Group, and no day is complete without a mishap Hope you all enjoy link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKjvjEyk6g0

Cheers

Steve

Edited by steved69tr6

what, where, it's not there :o:o:o:o:o:ph34r:

Me and Sue did the Club TRiumph Coast2Coast. Sounds easy but quite demanding trying to ensure all the correct roads are found and used.

The Anglesey race circuit at the start is very good but Southwold in Suffolk is a tip.

Then a nice drive home alog the A12 and M25 - no jams B)

Roger

Edited by RogerH

what, where, it's not there :o:o:o:o:o:ph34r:

Me and Sue did the Club TRiumph Coast2Coast. Sounds easy but quite demanding trying to ensure all the correct roads are found and used.

The Anglesey race circuit at the start is very good but Southwold in Suffolk is a tip.

Then a nice drive home alog the A12 and M25 - no jams B)

Roger

Hi Roger and Steve

Still nowt there! I had my 3A out in brilliant sunshine in Mazarron right next to the Med.

A bit early but if in Anglesey, you could drop in to see John Sykes of TR Bitz when he moves there in September I believe.

Dave

Great stuff, sounds like you had a good time Roger, glade the weather held out

and Dave, that's awesome mate, the 3A is a excellent car to enjoy in the sunshine

Cheers

Steve

Lea Valley had an excellent drive out to Foxton Locks near Market Harborough, lots of sunshine and lots of TRs seen - courtesy of seeing the Camb Followers and Lincs Groups deciding to travel to Woburn on the same road as us - just in the opposite direction! Much arm waving.

Not only that but the day started off with seeing the North London Group at Baldock before they went off into the wilds of Cambridgeshire.

Cracking day out all round.

Sarah and I did our own thing for DiD good weather so headed west from Gloucester to Dunster for lunch at the Luttrell Arms. 64 XPH ran well and got better as the day went on. Just proves we should be out in our cars. Quite a mix of classics around Gloucester, many MG's! only saw one TR all day, that was a TR 6 in green seen at Norton Fitzwarren at 1640. A great day out!

I was driving round sunny Norfolk all weekend, saw a couple of Tr6's in Blakeney and a Stag...loads of other classics on the North coast road.

The TR went like a dream.

Glad that we all made the effort.

Conrad.

Redrose group,Stoke group and Trent group totalling 47cars had a run out to Crich Tramway Village. It was a wet start, as the rain stopped the roofs came off and we got a little sunshine. Some members had a run back to flash near Buxton for tea and a beer.post-9337-0-88195300-1524490178_thumb.jpeg

East Saxons Group visited Kersey Mill in Suffolk along with about 200 other Classics.

Sunny and warm, a good day out with a Tour through 60 miles of Essex country roads and lanes to get there.

Chris

post-3379-0-20322700-1524508541_thumb.jpg

post-3379-0-27781100-1524508555_thumb.jpg

post-3379-0-02496500-1524508585_thumb.jpg

post-3379-0-43479900-1524508601_thumb.jpg

Edited by potts4a

Pleased to read you all had a good day, unfortunately I found a fuel leak on the metering unit on my 5 a couple of days before my first 'Drive it Day' with Essex TR Group.

Gutted is an understatement! :(

East Saxons Group visited Kersey Mill in Suffolk along with about 200 other Classics.

Sunny and warm, a good day out with a Tour through 60 miles of Essex country roads and lanes to get there.

Chris

Hi Chris

What was the year of the Ford Thunderbird? it looks like quite an old one. Nice to see the Herald Coupe.

Dave

Hi Chris

What was the year of the Ford Thunderbird? it looks like quite an old one. Nice to see the Herald Coupe.

Dave

It's A reg so 1963.

Chris

Only a short run due to a recurring back problem but went to the Classic Motor Hub near Bibury where they offered to buy my car! then on to Burford garden centre for lunch with MG friends! Many cars @ the Hub but only one other TR4. A good driving day.

Just a brief run here - first time out this year :)

But great to have the top down. Slight sunburn last night...

Are you sure that's not frostbite Tim?

Dave

I just drive mine to the shops and back :)

Still counts Andy, you got it out for Drive it Day :)

Seems like so many of you have had some great adventures, I'm hoping soon I'll have my own TR6 running. The aim is to be on the road by July but at worst case September for Sywell Pistons and Props

Cheers

Steve

Well Triumph Classic Owners Club☘️went for a Drive It Weekend,Great Weekend had by all with no Breakdowns and 680mls covered with 14 Cars and 18 TRoops,Sun Shone all day Saturday but Overcast and Rain on Sunday,Happy Days.

Edited by TR NIALL