Radiator Cowell

This is supposed to be a TR4A radiator Cowell... with the shiney side inwards and the rivets all over the outer surface. I phoned the supplier and they told me this is correct. What do you think?

Dave Ashworth.

post-9338-0-31475000-1524334205_thumb.jpg

post-9338-0-45754400-1524334313_thumb.jpg

Dave - they do look rubbish!

If you want something nicer, how about one of these off the bay:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Triumph-TR4-polished-stainless-radiator-cowl/253565958737?hash=item3b09b57a51:g:~AIAAOSw2gxYupiI

The guy also does an alloy one in black if you want something less blingy

Cheers

Rich

I bought one of these to replace my warped and fraying fibre one (which was also a replacement for the one that came with my car:

https://www.moss-europe.co.uk/shop-by-model/triumph/tr2-4a/cooling-system/radiators-hoses-fittings/duct-panel-radiator-aluminium-850435a.html

I think they are pretty good and worth the extra but, as others say above, there are decent alternatives.

Cheers,

Tim

Dave,

BTW a Cowell is an obnoxious TV personality who unfortunately has the same Christian name as me. I do not think he has gone into the car parts naming business. I think it is a cowl:-)

Simon