Hi Guys,

No tech questions this time.....just being so happy that I have to share this....after six months of winter most of the snow is starting to melt. So I couldn't control myself anymore, TR came out for its first run in 6 months, my face still hurts from the smile . Drove around town and then to the liquor store, bought a couple of beers and drank them whilst looking at my TR...Life doesn't get any better than that!

Yves

First time with the hood off here in Sweden as well :)IMG_20180420_131343.jpg

IMG_20180420_125350.jpg

I've just got them in place, need to see them work, and i have to finish the tonneau before dropping the windscreen, weather isn't that reliable in Sweden.

/Inge

Sorry thought this was the follow up to the topic 'only a matter of time...' I thought Alien life had finally be discovered .....but it's not!

Well for some reason it's convertible weather here in England too today with temps climbing up to around 21 degrees!

I'm deeply distrustful of such temperatures in April though,as an early heatwave has a nasty habit of turning on its head for the rest of the spring and summer.

But let's make hay whilst the sun shines...and hopefully enjoy our TR's over the weekend.

Kevin

Edited by boxofbits

Ha, drop the windscreen! Aeroscreen only is great!

No sidescreens no windscreen ;)

+1

This was early April castle Combe

(Not ideal aeroscreen weather but great fun)

post-14544-0-24406400-1524300132_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Hamish