TR5 New Chassis Yes or NO

Not sure it's my eyes but the reversing lights are not in the same position both sides, in saying that you couldn't build one for that money.

Nick

Yep I think you are right.. The o/s is further to the right than the n/s. Also the boot rack doesn't seem to be sitting straight. It looks to be higher on the n/s above the number plate fixing, than the o/s. It's easy to criticise as these are difficult and very time consuming to get right. I would guess that none were absolutely spot on every where. I know from my own re-build you will have to compromise. Best Bill

Edited by Bill Bourne

It also looks like the rear ride height is too high and giving the rear wheels a touch of the Triumph Herald positive camber.

All things mentioned including Stuarts observation concerning the rear wings add up to mark this car down a peg or two. It looks a typical high street classic car dealer example to me.

Id rather buy an original unrestored car needing a lot of work.

Kevin