TR4-6 Sill project

Hi Folks,

has anybody got a very original good quality sill (left/right of both) they would be happy to lend etc to help with a project in making new correct shaped items.

It will not be damaged in any way but may help others to have decent sills for their rebuilds.

Roger

Roger

am i going mad .....i thought i replied earlier....

i have a ns cill sold to me as NOS . i hope it is and you are more than welcome to borrow it,,,,,,only thing is how do i know its the genuine thing ? i dont want to waste your time ...it looks good and old i just took a gamble on it

len

Roger

I have a very original TR4A ( off the road) with the nearside Sill mostly intact in all the crucial areas - is this of any interest? Would have to be measured/profiled in situ - just a thought.

Cheers

Rich

Just as a bit of a tease....try the end caps in the sills.

Check the inner upper profile with an OE inner sill and the lower with an OE floor.

Peter W

The new Moss ones are a pretty good fit, proper deep draw pressing not just the rough shape with the sides bent over like they used to be.

Stuart.