Classic MOT - Market Harborough

If lutterworth is not too far for you the the lutterworth mot centre (http://www.lutterworthmotcentre.co.uk) is good. They advertise that the do classics and the last time i was there there were 2 TR6's parked outside waiting for MOT's.

Lutterworth MoT Centre is the most classic-friendly tester I've ever found, they have tested all my classics since they set up nearly 10 years ago.

Proprietors James and Michael are genuine enthusiasts. James is into Triumphs, having restored a TR3 inherited from his father and also owning a 2500 saloon and TR6. He's done several CT Round Britain Runs and 10 Countries. Michael is more into Eighties VWs and Peugeots. Always have a good chat when they're testing my cars and bikes, and get plenty of good advice from them.

Nigel

Thank you to all the people who have recommended Lutterworth MOT Centre.... that's me! We test a lot of classic cars so you would always be welcome.

Kettle's always on. Just make sure you let us know if you're planning a party as we're quite busy at the moment!

Blasons Garage in Brixworth is worth using, Sam (owner & tester) has a TR6 amongst other classics, I've used him for years with my Stag & E-type.

Edited by iani