150 hp PI new/refurbished system for sale

Hi Guys,

I have a 150 PI system which includes :

150 metering Unit

6 Injectors

Set of leads

Lucas Pump

PRV

All this these units have just been refurbished by the well known ex Lucas engineer Neil Furguson and has been provided to me as barter payment. It all looks beautifull, and if I did not already have a system on my car, also provided by Niel. I would fit it to my car. Neil will provide a 12 months guarantee.

I also have a used original Fuel Filter Assy to be used with the Lucas Pump and a pedestal unit fully refurbished with new back to back O rings. Sorry no drive shaft.

If anybody is looking to have a PI system refurbished or is coverting to PI, this system is available at a discounted price, WITHOUT exchange units required, Please PM me and we can discuss price/make me an offer (you will no what its worth) and I can e-mail pics if neccessary. (still cant master adding pics to this topic).

Regards

Rich

OK Guys,

I have decided to sell the units as listed and descibed above individually.

Before putting on e-bay the Buy it Now prices are as follows. Please note these items are outright sale, no exchange required, and will come with a 12 months guarantee from Neil Furguson who has undertaken the fefurbishment.

So:

150 HP Metering unit £200

Lucas Pump £200

6 Injectors £100

Set of Leads £40

PRV original type £50

Post & Packaging will be a cost.

Please PM me if your interested in any of these items.

Regards

Rich

Hi Guys,

The items are now sold with the exception of the Lucas Pump which is now on e-bay.

Rich