OK I know... its not a Tr register event.. and not truly a rally.. but who is doing the Club Triumph Round Britain Regularity Run? I'm booked in with the TR6 (supercharged) and my sister as co-driver (celebrating her 40th year!) and my uncle is driving his TR4A for the second time with his son...

Cheers

Tim

Hi Tim,

I've done it twice 2010/2014 and enjoyed it very much so. Very demanding but enjoyable.

It is a Reliability run not regularity.

I've been banned form it by my other half and #1 son, but I'll be on car park duty at the start.

Have a great run.

Roger

Hi Tim

Brilliant event, done it twice now, first time in my 3A, and secondly in a TR7V8 FHC - definitely more comfortable in the 7! You need to be a member of Club Triumph to enter, its generally oversubscribed, but somehow they manage to fit just about everyone in.

Good luck

Ian

We are looking forward to our second Run. Planning to try it with the hardtop on this time. But need to fit it and repair the side screens. Last time the co-drivers pillow popped the perspex. It's now mostly gaffer tape????.