Hepolite Pistons

I'm struggling to find a set of +20 Hepolite pistons Moss do them, but are out of stock and for how long god knows. Unless anyone else knows where I can get a set them I'll have to consider my options to reboring to +40 just have have a decent set of hepolite pistons

Cheers

Steve

try, mark maynard in stroud, I don't have the number to hand but google it and you should find him, always been helpful to me. Clem

You could try getting them from America, ...... APT seem to have +20's at $88 each, or the Roadster Factory have AE pistons at $94 each, obviously there will be carriage charges etc, but I think parts for old cars come through customs import free on a one off basis, I've certainly had a few parts from the States and not had any customs charges.

Cheers Rob

Hello All

I read an interesting article recently about Aluminium pistons and it was saying that just because they are OE does not make them good as aluminum ages and expansion rates change so can lead to piston seizure!

I was an article in a motorcycle club mag I will sort it out when I get back from holiday.

Roger

Bikes do rev a lot higher than cars thou.

I'll have a look round the places everyone has mentioned

County Pistons, I've seen people mentioning them too. Where do I go for a set?

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve

Speak to these guys: http://www.knightengineservices.co.uk/ I think they could be quite local to you, they did a lot of work on my engine and fitted County Pistons from the TR Shop although they do stock the more expensive brands of pistons.

Jim