What can I expect at Stoneleigh?

I'm considering going for the first time. I'm not looking for an exhaustive list of what's likely to be there, just wondering if it's the sort of place I could get a useable TR6 front bumper from (something that isn't pristine, but won't need a rechrome in the next couple of years)?

I'm considering going for the first time. I'm not looking for an exhaustive list of what's likely to be there, just wondering if it's the sort of place I could get a useable TR6 front bumper from (something that isn't pristine, but won't need a rechrome in the next couple of years)?

Have you tried Conrad off of this Forum as he normally has a good selection of used parts and will also be at Stoneleigh.

Thanks Niall...yes I will be there....please pm me Boogie if neccessary..

I am in Hall 3..the Bullock Shed....but it's warm these days and carpeted,!

If anyone wants anything in particular, give me a shout, i can put it on the van for you..

Cheers,

Conrad.

Sorry Conrad I'd not considered you might have one. My project's nearing completion now (the bits I had from you last year are all fitted). I'll drop you a message.

" the enthusiasm injection will be reward enough " :blink:

Sounds just like a movie producer bragging . . . . :o

And this from the bloke who will, so he tells us, be recognisable by his red carnation . . . . . :wub:

Presumably then the TR Register stand will be featuring guest star Ben Dover as the TR person's antidote to F1 Grid Girls ? :rolleyes:

Did somebody mention getting carried away with rogering ? :ph34r:

Cheers,

Alec

Now then Alec, Mr Ben Dover , was infamous to some of us,

Maybe there will be The Tiller Girls making an appearance in the Bullock Shed !

Ps.did you get sorted with unloading your heavy stuff.

Cheers,

Conrad.

I'm not looking for an exhaustive list of what's likely to be there, just wondering if it's the sort of place I could get a useable TR6 front bumper from (something that isn't pristine, but won't need a rechrome in the next couple of years)?

The short answer is ‘yes’, plenty of chance of that and other bit n pieces :)

The current list of traders is available on the events website page:

http://mgandtriumphsparesday.co.uk/exhibitors/4579844996

Hall maps on the left, electronic version of the guide isn’t yet available

..... Andy

Thanks everyone. I've convinced myself to go, and the better half says she fancies a trip out as well. The only drawback is she'll see the prices for some of the things I've bought now :(

Hi Boogie,

you didn;t buy them. You have invested in them.

Roger

I saw a mug recently that said something along the lines of "My biggest fear is my wife will sell my Triumph for what I told her it cost". Never a truer word said

Moss are a little limited this year I have already asked that question.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to Stoneleigh for the first time. Really enjoyed it, not too packed. 3 really huge warm halls with spares ranging from "dragged out of a ditch" to main distributors, like Rimmers, Moss and David manners. Good coffee at TR-reg stand. A great plus for me was free indoor parking. Lots of great Triumphs to admire. A good day out.