Skinner Seat Cover Kit

Ian,

Check out John Durant's threads on upholstery on the British Car Forum:

http://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf/showthread.php?109923-Upholstery-!/page3

He shows in great detail how he covered the seats with Skinner's kit in his TR2 (and vents his frustration with after-market seat pans). The thread continues on page 4.

• 4 weeks later...

Good morning chaps,

Hope all is going well with your restoration Ian.

If you have any questions, please contact me directly - more than happy to help....that being said Edwins photos demonstrate the majority of the work involved, and really do show the quality finish that is meant to be achieved for a re-trim.

John (Durants) restoration also worked out rather well, albeit he was working with slightly different base frames / springs - please note that we did not supply these latter parts - purely the covers and tacking strips.

My records show that you got the springs from us too, so you should have no issues with our covers, assuming your frames are correct.

Our Facebook Page has lots of similar photos that may be useful - https://www.facebook.com/pg/JSltd/photos/?tab=albums

Please do send me some photos of your restoration as it progresses - I love to show my staff the fruits of their labour.

Thanks,

Jonathon Skinner