Before Xmas I bought a new hood from Don Hoods, they were apparently very busy and couldnt deliver until the new year.

So I am still awaiting delivery. The old hood had just rotted away from the frame (which is now freshly powder coated).

I am looking for some documentation of how to fit the hood properly what adhesive to use etc etc, but there is nothing on the TR CD that covers the subject.

Is there any info out there please.

Hi Pete

Perhaps hood fitting may be a good topic for a TRR seminar (recorded properly and loaded to the TRR website of course), ask the director responsible for seminars, whoever that is nowadays?

Ian

Moss motoring also published an article which is available online, some helpful picture/comments:

http://www.mossmotoring.com/convertible-top-install/

...... Andy

Andy thats a very good article, just need the hood now, his mallets much bigger than mine!

You know Crimbo just screws everything up, still no hood but paid for, (Christmas holidays mean a backlog of work) still waiting for wheels to be painted on the Red Tomato, ( christmas Pete! shut downs a long one!)

Thanks to all for your help, Roger, would pop round, but Full moon soon and you know what you 2 are like when that happens! (iv'e seen the evidence)

Edited by pfenlon