EXETER TRIAL 2018

So its the Exeter Trial again and yet nothing has appeared on here to give any info on where to spectate or their stop at Haynes Museum.

Both Wayne Scott and Phil Tucker are competing again.

So is it a CLOSED SHOP ? Dissapointed.

Hi Diane, sorry I didn't respond to your Facebook message asking what time we were due in. By that time I was already "in the zone" and Richard was on the job of the pacenotes to allow me to focus on not killing us or the car!

As you know it's the MCC who organise the Exeter Trial not the TR Register and I was keen to enjoy it as a punter rather than in any official capacity, so just went with the flow, but for running a little Facebook blog for family and friends - TRs are still my hobby too :D

Thanks Iain for the piccies, hope you don't mind if I pinch a couple for TR Action ?

Thanks also to all the supporters who pitched up en route - including many faces for the TR Register and journalists from the classic car press. The TR Youth group who were out in force at Simms Hill as well. We had a dramatic last couple of stages in the TR7V8 leading to the proudest mechanical achievement of my life, but for those who haven't heard about it I won't spoil the story for TR Action.