Hey when did we change from "Technical Chat" to "General" ?

Just noticed that the Bar has closed also, and that I shouldn't have even started this thread here, so blink and you'll miss it :)

"instruct the moderators

Interesting abuse of the plural.

I am a member and also do not have access, but did never notice...

I appreciate the efforts the TR Register makes, and you cannot satisfy everyone, but closing the bar looks a bit drastic to me for stopping a couple of nasty people.

I will go to another bar tonight (my friends house).

Stay positive.

Waldi

Hi Waldi.... per Rogers note above in response to Steve’s similar question, just contact the club office to correct your account (you are not showing as a member)

...... Andy

Hi Waldi and Steve T - I see you are hoping to get your access to 'Members Chat' sorted out. Once you have access, would be great if you can vote please...!! :)

Also Steve T - very sorry you feel you will not renew your membership due to the AtB deletion :( , hope you might reconsider (particularly if the feedback from the forum to the TRR board manages to get some revisions...)

Cheers,

J.

Thanks James,

Yes I will vote once I have access, and Im glad to see the Board has requested feedback from the members on this topic.

Regards,

Waldi

Hi James, its not so much the AtB thing as the way its been done and then justified. If there are problem members then my view is to sort them out and if that means banning them, so be it. Seems totally unfair to penalise everyone. This forum is the ONLY part of the Register that I use ( and pay to use may I add ). Im not by any means a massive poster and my TR project is on hold at the moment so my intention is not to renew until I restart it and then see if things have improved on here. I too have gone Sideways.

Steve

Edited by Steve T