tr250 conversion to rhd

Hi

Looking at my tr250 (LHD) the clutch master cyl sits along side the servo on the face of the LH bulkhead, looking at some rhd conversions the clutch master cyl then sits on top of the RH bulkhead with the servo on the face, is this correct for a conversion, why isnt it a simple mirror image?

Advice photos please

Regards

Phil

The reason for it being on the top on R/hand drive cars is clearance for manifolds on the TR5 PI as no 250`s were produced in R/hand drive. But as your converting you would also find clearance problem for the rear carb.

Stuart.

Grafton

Thanks for the photo, my question was based on the TR250 retaining the carb set up, for originality, yes if PI is added then the master cyl would have to be on top. I suppose by putting it on top it covers all eventualities.

Again many thanks for the photo, Stuart thanks for your initial comment.

Regards

Phil

Grafton

Thanks for the photo, my question was based on the TR250 retaining the carb set up, for originality, yes if PI is added then the master cyl would have to be on top. I suppose by putting it on top it covers all eventualities.

Again many thanks for the photo, Stuart thanks for your initial comment.

Regards

Phil

As you can see there isnt a lot of clearance and difficult to check level/fill so TBH I would go for the top position.

Stuart.

This my 250 conversion as I brought it

Looks like your Vacuum hose is quite restricted BTW.

Stuart.

Are you sure its proper Servo Hose?

Its actually a type of semi reinforced fuel hose by the looks of it.

Stuart.

Just been bleeding the brakes after changing the flexible hoses for braided ones it's where I put brake fluided bottle as for checking fluid levels in clutch master cyclinder not to much of a problem but I agree it's all a bit tight

post-9338-0-68058500-1515087333_thumb.jpg