Jump to content

Plate to bulk head metal sealing

Recommended Posts

Do you mean the bulkhead sealer plate in the rear of the front wing area, with a rubber seal down the side that presses against the wing inner surface and a 'D' shaped rubber on the top? Tops the crud filling up the gap between wing and bulkhead end panel.

If so it was me who posted a pdf of the NOS item i have as a template to print out and cut round.


See post #2 in this thread


Peter W

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Please familiarise yourself with our Terms and Conditions. By using this site, you agree to the following: Terms of Use.