Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Inlet Union - Metering Unit

Recommended Posts

Hi, does anyone know where I can buy an Inlet Union and Strainer for a TR6 metering unit. I have tried the usual sellers to no avail. I guess the strainer is there to collect any crud in the fuel which may get past the filter and pump strainer, but how likely is this? Could I get away with an off the shelf union and ignore the strainer?

Rather stupidly I threw mine away along with the perished fuel line. My excuse is that I rebuilt the unit 5 years ago and boxed it up for safe keeping as part of a full restoration of my 1973 6 and had forgotten the union was connected to the old hose. Any ideas would be appreciated.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

You could try Neil Ferguson. He refurbs Metering Units....he is probably on Christmas break.

Trades as K.Raven Smith



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...

Important Information

Please familiarise yourself with our Terms and Conditions. By using this site, you agree to the following: Terms of Use.