TR6. sadly, she has to go.

Hi Everyone,

Without going into details only that they are of a personal nature,I reluctantly need to part with my beloved TR restoration.

Most of the serious stuff has been done so would be an ideal project for someone to finish.

The detailed restoration blog can be found at www.tr6reborn.weebly.com

It takes you to the point where it is now.

If interested PM me.

Regards

Richard Young. (Leics)

Edited by Richard Young

Sorry to say chaps but there is no issues on this pc :) copy and paste it windows 10 and it will warn you big time?

Just tried to paste it in google and they say no go?

No problems with the website from me, running Windows 10 and Kaspersky Internet Security. Website is https, so is secure as secure can be

I would not be so sure on that one :rolleyes::ph34r:

Not my own words, but general internet protocol "HTTP VS HTTPS. Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) is the secure version of HTTP, the protocol over which data is sent between your browser and the website that you are connected to. The 'S' at the end of HTTPS stands for 'Secure'. It means all communications between your browser and the website are encrypted."

WordPress sites that are https are malware free

Obviously not my sale, but give this a try

https://tr6reborn.weebly.com/

Then post a link that works?

Just a thought, what browser are you using? It may be the security settings that are throwing up a false-positive

In my previous "professional" life I used to manage a complex IT Helpdesk at the BT Research Labs at Martlesham in Ipswich (Not a lot of people know that!).

Lots of very clever people mainly wearing sandles and sporting beards....... We had a "special" term for the type of computer problem NTC is experiencing:

We called it "P.E.B.K.A.C"

Problem

Encountered

Between

Keyboard

And

Chair

:D:D :D

I'll get my coat... :ph34r:

Similar to the PICNIC acronym:-

Problem

In

Chair

Not

In

Computer

If you're going to Restore a Car and record it with a Blogg...THIS is THE benchmark of how it should be done!...What a SHAME it has to be abandoned !