Wanted in Beige.

Pete,

I don't think I'll agree on Toms comments very often but he is spot on this time.

I bought one last December for my 6 and have been very impressed, very good quality and fits like a glove, actually keeps rain out and heat in. Having had the opportunity to compare a less expensive mohair hood in a direct comparison I was very pleased I spent the extra.

They do have a long lead time though!

Jim

http://www.donhoods.com

post-11685-0-16460700-1511544857_thumb.jpg

Edited by jojim65

Pete,

I don't think I'll agree on Toms comments very often but he is spot on this time.

I bought one last December for my 6 and have been very impressed, very good quality and fits like a glove, actually keeps rain out and heat in. Having had the opportunity to compare a less expensive mohair hood in a direct comparison I was very pleased I spent the extra.

They do have a long lead time though!

Jim

http://www.donhoods.com

Thats 2 for Don then, a long time ago I had an old TR4 it was basically shot, but the hood was in almost perfect nick, and that was a Don hood.

Jim your garage is smarter than my lounge! the car looks stunning as well.

Thats 2 for Don then, a long time ago I had an old TR4 it was basically shot, but the hood was in almost perfect nick, and that was a Don hood.

Jim your garage is smarter than my lounge! the car looks stunning as well.

That will make someones day!

Car was in France with my resident restorer who administers all things mechanical. And the car is now for sale.

Pete, if you want more pictures of the hood PM me and i'll send some to you.

Jim

That will make someones day!

Car was in France with my resident restorer who administers all things mechanical. And the car is now for sale.

Pete, if you want more pictures of the hood PM me and i'll send some to you.

Jim

Hi Jim

Oh that’s a shame you’re selling you lovely 6. I hope all is well.

All the very best.

Kev.