Remove & Replace the MU

Hi Sam,

As Neil (NTC) mentioned at post #2, Neil's mobile is 07977 001571. His email is xxxxxx.

He's on the forum as K_Raven Smith. You can also probably search the forum for Neil Ferguson and his details will be found.

Again can add +1 for his work, he did my Lucas pump back in 2014, then this year refurbished injectors and MU pipes, plus help on the phone. No other contact than as a pleased customer.

cheers, J.

Edit : as seen contact made and email removed from public post... J. (mobile number been mentioned a few times, so left)

Edited by jamesStag
  • 5 years later...

I have just had my metering unit returned by Neil. From posting it to receiving it this morning took only 9 days. I live in the Cotswolds. It has arrived looking like new with a set of 0 rings for replacement. Looks like a first class job and I would recommend his work from my experience. I wish I had sent the injectors for checking at the same time but refurbished ones are only £22 each from TRGB. ( + a deposit of £70 until your old one is received) 
I am a Chartered Civil Engineer and have no connection whatsoever with either of these businesses. 

Had my MU reconditioned by Neil and he did a first class job, was very impressed with his work and would not hesitate to recommend him. Have also had a couple of injectors from him as well (as spares) and they were delivered promptly and were very well priced.