Stainless steel beading

The Triumph parts world seems to have hit a significant dearth of stainless steel wing beading. This presents me with something of a problem when it comes to reassembling the restored rear wings and associated parts on my TR 3. Any suggestions as to where I can source new or second hand beading would be greatly appreciated.

Hi David,

I understand that the person making these for Moss has retired. He probably supplied others.

I would have thought somebody would have taken over his business.

Roger

Bit more than that Roger he passed away and I believe there is wrangling going on about the rights to continue.

Stuart.

Edited by stuart

Hi David

Just had the same problem

TR shop had them in but had doubled the price due to scarcity!

Rang SC parts and bought them from there...they are from the german company Bastuk and fit great

This was only 2 weeks ago

Hope this helps

Tony

I think you will find they are all made by the same company regardless of where they come from and as it stands when they are gone that will be it until someone gets the rights sorted.

Stuart.