Temperature Gauge

Morning to you all

Just returned from a great trip around Brittany with the Wessex Group. Car faultless with the only exception that the temperature gauge suddenly stopped working. I can only presume it needs re-gassing. Before I troll through the internet does anyone have any recommendations of reliable repairers. Also is it worth repairing it or getting a new exchange unit.

Thanks as ever in anticipation for your help.

Cheers

Gordon

Gordon

TR Shop do exchange items. They are not cheap! and they are not always in stock.

Revingtons do a replacement which is significantly cheaper, but with a white face as a quick fix; which is what I have installed at the moment (until I get round to fitting the exchange item I got from TR Shop at the IWE!). If you go down the quick fix route with the Revington's one you also need the brass adaptor to fit it to the thermostat housing.

Those are the only two sources I know of. there may be more! Some have successfully "re-gassed" theirs if you search the Forum - but that is beyond my skill level!

Regards,

Ben