10 Countries Run

I'll endeavour to get the next photo the right way up???? (when I take it - somehow a Lille industrial estate doesn't quite have the photogenic aspects I'm looking for ????.)

Well we made it up the Umbrail and Stelvio passes this afternoon so I know it has a TR engine ???? and not an NSU one????. After 25 years we made it to the top without having to be pushed up the last three bends (TR6 with altitude sickness that time)????.

I believe so. We are staying in lots of different hotels. We did play tag with the three Dutch TRs yesterday to while away the time on the French motorways ????. We've ticked off eight of the ten countries so far and done over 1500km to date. The GoPro was hopefully switched on for today's passes but will have to wait til I get home to edit it......

I believe so. We are staying in lots of different hotels. We did play tag with the three Dutch TRs yesterday to while away the time on the French motorways . We've ticked off eight of the ten countries so far and done over 1500km to date. The GoPro was hopefully switched on for today's passes but will have to wait til I get home to edit it......

"Lots of different hotels"? This is the 10CR! 2000 miles of non-stop motoring! The one that separates the motorists from the mentalists, or the other way around!

John

Ben

Pity I didn´t know you were going over Stelvio, I lost my cap about a month ago and could have asked you to buy me another, and post it on.

Good to know the sidescreens are all well, better than that TR6 then.

BTW. Happy Birthday for today.

Dave

Edwin

The tunnel shot is a good one

Dave

Yes a great shot Edwin. I think that was the one-way tunnel out of Livigno? The traffic flow alternates direction every 10 mins or so. It was a bit like driving down a large drain????