Willans Harness

Its all too easy to criticise companies for bad service but good service often goes unheard. I would like to redress the balance by pointing out that Willans more than came to the rescue with my car at the Silverstone classic last month. Basically, I hadn't checked that my seat belts were in date. (Muppet!)

They are all stamped with a time expiry date and I discovered mine had expired at the end of 2015! I rang Willans who are based at Silverstone and asked if the had a set in stock. 'No' came the replay as all belts are made to order. ' But I'm competing tomorrow in the Classic' I said. OK if you can get the belts down to us this afternoon we will see what we can do. I rocked up at 4.00pm with car and true to his word the belts were ready by 9.00 the next morning. How's that for service?

hogie

Ace service. Good on them.

How many scrutineers has it been through since 2015 ?????

I have to say that my belts "date" is checked every time the car has been scrutineered

So Not chance of having out of date belts - i have a good selection of 3" wide seat belts for road cars

Michael