Fuse wiring tr6 CP

Somewhat confused on the colour of the wiring to my fuse box , looking for help to check mine is correct and what are the two wires going nowhere and colours that dont match any wiring diagram.

post-15169-0-41503200-1502209857_thumb.jpg

Hi

also be prepared to spend many hours on this. I found for mine:

1. Cars 47 years old and has had many differing radios etc etc so you may find a mix of old and new

2. For me, wires massively dis-colour. My purple exposed wires are now a reddish colour!!!

3. Unplug a fuse at a time and see what goes on and off (mine was also interesting!)

For me, on my TR I see this as a rather long journey one which I plan to document for future reference.

Good luck!

Hi Mike

Looking at the photo but its unclear, I think the the brown should go to the other brown (do you have overdrive as one brown should go the overdrive relay) and the white may be from the fuel pump inertia switch etc. One white becomes redundant if it's had a relay fitted for the pump.

I may be completely wrong but it may be of some help.

Ps maybe someone has rewired the ignition coil!

Edited by Kevo_6