TR6 SBD260M

Guest nco

Hi,

I'm looking for any information on my car - a red (but previously yellow TR6 - SBD260M)

It had a rebuild sometime in its life. I replaced the clutch and rebuilt the gearbox last summer - The clutch fork was welded to the shaft.

The car was zibarted? in its early life and copious amount of wax oil used hence the body and chassis are still in original condition.

The original paint was yellow but it is now red. Has been since pre 1987.

I have bills & MOTs from 1987 onwards so have some idea about the cars history. However, I am keen to know anything from its pre 87 era? There were 5 owners from 74 until 87.

The cars only done 3000 miles in the last 19 years. There's 38 thousand on the clock. Is this original or has the clock been lapped several times?

If you know about the car then please do get in touch.

Shes still going strong!

Neil

Neil,

No entries prior to 87 in the Register database. I presume that you purchased the six from Rodney Arnold who had owned it from 1987.

Derek

Hi Derek,

That's right. I actually work with Rod. I have history going back to 1987 when Rod bought the car. All bills paid etc. But there was a respray and a rebuild prior to that and I would be interested to hear how extensive it was and what was done.

Neil