Cautionary Tale

To anyone thinking of using a company called Demon Tweeks, please! please! Be very very careful, I was recommended to use them.Never! Never! Again!.What a shower!! Demon Tweeks! More like Thieving Freaks. £90 down ,but a little wiser for it.

Sorry to hear that Ur1328 but I have not had issues with them either over several years including returning stuff to them and being reimbursed in full.

Fuel pump went south on my Tr, A mate of mine who has vintage race cars has used them and told me " Demon Tweeks will keep you right!" They did be buggered! I told them from the start that I needed a fuel pump that operated at 7bar,105 psi,This was STRESSED right from the get go! One of the telesales fella's asked me for the number off the original and he cross referenced it,and told me which pump I needed, OK! I said I'm going to go onto your website and take a look at said pump, I notice that the next pump up in the same range delivered more litrage per hour,so to be on the safe side I plumbed for that.Ordered and paid for over the phone.recieved some days later and fitted.Car would not start ,not one bat of life! So started to investigate the pump supplied only to find that it ,and that range of pumps were only 3bar! So! Much much phoning by me as I could not get Thieving Freaks to call back but for once in all of the many many phone calls that we're to come.Anyway after much argument,Thieving Freaks said because the pump had be fitted and because the pump I had ordered was not the pump they advised ( even though that range of pumps are only rated to work at 3 bar constant,and not 7 bar that was specified) they would not reimburse me! Oh! and that was after I got the original salesman to admit he had advised the wrong pump and issued me with a return code number .

The upshot is I now own a £90 3 bar pump for decoration ( when they send it back) and a new 7bar pump running my Tr as sweet as a nut, from Moss ( absolutely no bother )Brothers