One Owner restoration project anyone

Let's go for it Gary !

Conrad.

Conrad

I wish I had the time and the money!

I've got enough on at the moment with the garden!

PS - Did you sort your car out?

Gary

Yes mate.....bit of a plug for The new Regime at TR ENTERPRISES.....my TR5 into them straight from Malvern, and I went to Skegness on Monday in it !

Great turn round.....well done lads.

Sod the garden !

Conrad.

Heheheh had Wheels on all four corners as the Lord of Norfolk quite right says, but the front near side was only held on by one and a bit of the lower wishbones, as as you all know you really need two !!!

Anyway she came home on a Transporter and the lads at TR ENTERPRISES, fitted a new rear bracket and strengtheners on all four bottom wishbone brackets....another lesson learnt, I am 65 and "Everyday is a School Day "......I didn't really enjoy the academic side of school , but this TR bit is ok !

Cheers,

Conrad.

Cheeky Boy.....I think we should get back to the topic intended.....!!!

Great looking Project...heheh.

Are we all chipping in for it then??

I'm glad we could get your 5 sorted Conrad, hoped to have it done before the weekend but..........

Tom

Hi Roy, do you mean the work on my 5 ?

YES i just wondered what problem had occurred as your car is normally spot on.

I guess brackets failed on front suspension ?

ROY

More information on this dark operator would be wonderful...........

Many thanks

Tom

Correct, asking on here to get the full story so a register member doesn't get ripped off...

Hence the question unless your suggesting I purchase the car then deal with issues?? That wouldn't be very good would it though?

So again, what is the problem with this seller?

Tom

Correct, asking on here to get the full story so a register member doesn't get ripped off...

Hence the question unless your suggesting I purchase the car then deal with issues?? That wouldn't be very good would it though?

So again, what is the problem with this seller?

Tom

Tom

There is no way to answer that sorry on a public forum.

Pm me then chap or call me at work 01623 793807

????

Tom

So, he sold an overdrive car after restoration in his shop to a TR beginner who at home recognized that there was no overdrive.The explanation was that the seller aimed to install it within the next service routine :rolleyes: . Perhaps as a surprise one year later. I spoke to that customer. And it is said that the seller took the wheels from one customers car and sold it to another one. There is another story about a car sell ( car with rebuilt engine ) and overnight engine swap to delivery.

Fact is, he was asked to close his shop and is back on the market under the name of his girlfriend. Perhaps business is now as it should be, but I would be alarmed.

Greetings

Sugar

HI Sugar.....is your Christian name Alan ! ?

Thanks for the Information, it's always good to know the good and the bad....the sharing of experiences is a great help.

Cheers,

Conrad.