Boot trimming TR5

Hi All

Anyone got anywhere I can get boot lining trim panels for my TR5? Or is it a case of fabricating my own?

In particular the side areas inside the boot. I want to hide the wiring and generally tidy it all up.

Anyone got any pics of nicely trimmed boot, id like to see them.

Cheers

Tim

I know this won't be very helpful, but I bought carpet 2 years ago and still haven't got round to tidying my boot.

Perhaps when you post pictures of your immaculately trimmed boot when its finished, this might be the kick up the bum I need.

Cheers

Nigel

• 3 weeks later...

As far as I know there was only a tank board.edit just checked BP book and I am correct :)

...and a spare tyre cover panel.

TRF do a wonderful carpet piece lined with tan felt and bound all round, which simply lays across the floor. I don't know if the TR5s had the same cover panel as '250s with their wider tyres; there's a riser to accommodate it. If not, the carpet piece would be too wide.

You have to ask; it's not in their catalog.

Cheers,

Tom