1981 TR7 Circuit Diagram in AutoCad format NOW AVAILABLE

Some time ago I realised that over the past 10 years my TR7 wiring has been substantially changed by me (electronic ignition / LED lights / electric fan / driving lights etc) but the wiring diagram cannot be updated.

Because the original wiring diagram was difficult to read, I have created a new version for a European standard 81 DHC as an AutoCad .dwg file which can be downloaded from the following link:-

The folder includes:-

1) TR7 wiring diagram Rev 1.dwg
(Produced using Draftsight, so you will get a warning message when opening which can be ignored. Contact me if you need a copy in a different version of AutoCAD)

2) TR7.jpg
(This must be saved in the same folder as the TR7 wiring diagram because it is embedded in sheet 1)

3) TR7 1980 wiring diagram.pdf & TR7 1980 wiring diagram key.pdf
(This is from the paper copy of the workshop manual that came with my car and includes most of the 1981 changes. The manuals I found on the web are for older versions)

A couple of points to be noted:-

# There is an intermittent wipe function on my wipers, but there is no information in my manual so it is missing from these drawings.

# The original drawings show detail changes in wiring & wire colours. I have noted some wiring changes on the drawings but this is not a complete list so you need to check your car.

This has also been uploaded on the Club Triumph & tr7triumph.com forums.

Cheers

Howard

Edited by HowardB