Newbie-Please help

jAYHAWK...Sounds like a pretty normal TR6 to me!

Hi Jay

I'm in Maidenhead, so not more than 20 mins away. I have a 1971 TR6, and currently re-building a TR5. More than happy to look at your car and provide some pointers. You have 2 local groups that would also provide help and guidence . 1) The Windsor Forest Group and 2 ) The Kennet Valley Group. - details are on the TR Home page. Pm me, if you want to make contact -

best regards

Bill

Spoke to one of the guys here on phone- Dave. Fabulous guy. Offered to have a look but scheduling conflict. Tons of good advice. You guys are great.

Joining the Register now so I can actually meet some of you folks in person. After all your good wishes and supportive messages and offer of help, I am now more resolved than ever that the TR 6 is NOT going to junkyard and will be driven this Summer, proudly! Come fall, she will go to a garage for total beautification and mechanical overhaul.

I will keep you posted, with pictures. Thank you and God bless you all.