Brand New Alloy Fuel Tanks Going Cheap!

Hi everyone - I've just posted as below on the TR6 Forum but in case any 4/4A forumites are interested, am posting here as well.

I know there are a couple of posts doing the rounds re repro alloy tanks and wheel size fitment , particularly in the TR6.

Rich (rvwp) acquired one from Alicool which had to be modified so as to allow wider tyres to fit, and I understand they did a sterling service in modifying and turning around his tank.

I needed a few tanks for all my projects,and ended up buying a small batch from Alicool to get a good price and hence will have a few surplus to my requirements which I am happy to make available to members at a good discount. If you want the sloping rear bottom for wider tyres, this can be accommodated, but I need to know pronto. These tanks will also fit TR4/4A and 5

PM me if you are interested and I'll provide full details

Cheers

Rich