I have a wind deflector which came with the car when I bought it years ago but was lacking all the fixing brackets so it has been sitting on the shelf for years, if anyone is interested its yours for collection in South Bucks or I can post at cost if not its down the tip.

Chris

post-8492-0-44449500-1493906794_thumb.jpg

I've been looking for soething like this to experiment with Chris!

My 6 has an Alleybars roll over bar, and i've been thinking of adding a perspex sheet wind deflector.

So if you'd post i'd be very happy to experiment on it !

Steve

I have a wind deflector which came with the car when I bought it years ago but was lacking all the fixing brackets so it has been sitting on the shelf for years, if anyone is interested its yours for collection in South Bucks or I can post at cost if not its down the tip.

Chris

attachicon.gifP1030557.JPG

There are only two small brackets missing, one from each side - happy to lend you my brackets if you wanted to make a couple of copies and then you would have the complete set up.

Cheers

Ian