There's a bloke on eBay as "wingcommander1952" listing lots of 4A parts at the moment.

He does not index his stuff very well and they might be hard to find.

He's got a bonnet and a wing that look interesting.

You can used Advanced-search to show just one supplier.

Hi Alan

I think you will find he is a frequent user of this forum, and a regular stall holder at some shows, and he is a genuine great guy! I have bought parts from him through both channels.

Cheers

Ian

Hi Alan, that's me on ebay,

Any advice on "indexing" would be good.....I thought it was all supposed to be in the Heading.

Please let me know ,

Cheers,

Conrad.

It's the wiper motor that showed this up.

I am always looking for these and you didn't come up on any of my usual searches. Think this maybe because you missed the word "Lucas". Although I don't always put this. Now and again I do "stupid" searches and one of these brought you up. So I don't know why exactly I didn't find it more easily.

Maybe it's the category that caused the problem.

I had a problem listing an Ammeter for a Daimler. Ammeters you see are all in Motorcycle Parts.

Oh and you're listing a "reverse-parker" for Jaguar. It's a "park in" type. Probably for a LHD Jaguar. UK Jags seem to want "park-out". It's the arrow on the cover-plate.

Yes I agree , Lucas is a good word for a search, I should use it where applicable...

I start the Triumph parts , with the word Triumph, followed by what car and then the part type,...so..."Triumph TR4 Front Bumper Irons ", will take you to exactly that..

Any words of wisdom greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Conrad.

Well now I see that you have a nice CRT listed also. Little blighters to work on these are.

The "reverse-parkers" are also a pain. Full of complexity and stock faults all their own.

I'll be making some new wheels for these sometime time.