Trimming of rear screen and hard top

Gentlemen,

As the title indicates I am trimming a hardtop and rearscreen this afternoon, I am taking my time and everything is going fine. I am however pondering how far to pull the vinyl round or where to finish the vinyl at the rear of the hard top.

Would anybody be able to forward or publish a photo of how this should be finished for my clarification/sanity?

Thanks

Chris

It needs to go over the lip where the furflex goes round so when the furflex is fitted it pinches it down and at the rear it finishes just under the rear sealing rubber.

Stuart.

Its only a strip of foam rubber about 1" wide that sits at the base of the slope in front of the rear captives so if you finish the lining 1/2" beyond the base of the slope on the flat you will be right.

Stuart.

You do need to get it tight or else it looks poor, the sides where the seams from the hoops meet the edge is the most difficult to get equal.

Stuart