2017 Sprint & Hillclimb Championship

We are still awaiting approval from the MSA for our Championship (as is everyone else it seems).

As soon as we receive the Permit Number we will post the necessary documentation on this website and e-mail them to all interested parties.

Roger McEwen

Hi is there any news on this yet as I understand the Gurston have set their calendar.

Which could be our dates. ?

Bl@@by long way from Cheshire for a couple of runs if you book the wrong one !!????

Thanks Roger.

I trust it's only this years MSA. Delay. But I've been realy confused.

I understood that we don't send off the 2017 tech declaration or registration until we are told the regs are announced ?

No regs =no championship, yet the actual venues are fixed dates that we would need to enter to get a place ?

And these events are our "provisional" rounds ?

Sorry , it's probably just me, not having done this before. But it appears from the outside (as that's how it feels) as clear as mud.

H

Hi Hamish,

the MSA hiatus this year is a first in my experience, and must be driving poor Roger (and his counterparts in other clubs) round the bend.

'Clear as mud' is probably a general feeling amongst organisers and competitors alike . . . . .

You mention Gurston - I'm fairly close by, 20 minutes, if that's of any help.

Cheers

Alec

Thanks Alec.

I was hoping to get a first ever event closer to home. But apart from a couple 3 sisters they are many hours away.

Hey it's not like I'll be doing loads or a "contender" it about having Motorsport fun with like minded people in a suitable environment.

I don't have a trailer and there is a declaration section on the forms about driving to all events. So a test for car and driver !