I think I found and tagged all wires in my new loom (TR2 LHD) from Moss. The only thing I think they got wrong, it's the (GN green/brown) wire coming from the flasher that should have been in the LH part of the loom but is now in the RH part, but no big deal.

There is one "blind end" that is confusing me in this connection (now at RH front wheel) a GN wire ending in nothing? See link post-10778-0-10861700-1485087786_thumb.jpg

Wiring loom

http://www.ijonsson.se/tr2/photos/el/IMG_2446.jpg

Edited by ijonsson

Brake light switch ?

No, those wires I've identified (green/purple), but thanks for the suggestion

/Inge

Edited by ijonsson

That connection is also shown as a blind end in the wiring diagram in the Service Instruction Manual and the end is drawn grouped on the near-side with the lamp and horn connectors, so its not just Auto-Wire. Could it have been intended be to allow the use of a two-terminal flasher unit instead of the three-terminal one - in which case this would drive the dash tell-tale lamp? - but why it should end up down at the lights is a complete mystery.

It has no function so I think you can safely leave it disconnected.

That connection is also shown as a blind end in the wiring diagram in the Service Instruction Manual and the end is drawn grouped on the near-side with the lamp and horn connectors, so its not just Auto-Wire. Could it have been intended be to allow the use of a two-terminal flasher unit instead of the three-terminal one - in which case this would drive the dash tell-tale lamp? - but why it should end up down at the lights is a complete mystery.

It has no function so I think you can safely leave it disconnected.

I guessed so, thanks

/Inge

You beat me to it.

The loom is made to be universal for LH & RH drive vehicles, hence the duplication of cables at the horn position on both sides to allow the steering column loom to attach and operate.

Peter W