Hi John

I am currently having a full body off restoration and bare metal respray completed by a company near me in Staffordshire. I appreciate it's quite a distance from Suffolk but the work these guys do is first class and they are very helpful. Detail and quality is what they are all about at competitive rates. You can take a look on their website or their Facebook page where you will find lots of photos and reviews plus their contact details.

http://www.midlandpaintwerks.co.uk/

Or

Midlandpaintwerks (Facebook)

Best wishes

Ade

Hello John,

I was lucky enough to have used a local paint shop for various TR repairs over a few years.

when I wanted full bare metal job, I discussed it with them and they allowed me to help with preparation under their guidance.

Doing one wing then the others , boot, bonnet etc etc.

eventually after some weeks the results were superb and the costs kept down to much less than if they had done all the prep.

It worked for me.

Edited by pfenlon