Having been shopping recently, I have a few bits and bobs available for sale!

I have attached some photos showing some of the original Stanpart panels which will be for sale. These include doors, wings, bonnets, boots, windscreen frames and other parts for TR2 to TR6 cars. There's lots not in the pictures.

post-2220-0-45233600-1479981079_thumb.jpg

post-2220-0-61706600-1479981464_thumb.jpg

post-2220-0-98796700-1479981473_thumb.jpg

post-2220-0-97351200-1479981485_thumb.jpg

I think I'm going to be busy over Christmas sorting stuff out.

I also have some 6 cylinder engines, a complete TR250 bodyshell, gearboxes and all manner of other original Stanpart parts.

In due course, pictures and descriptions of parts will be available to see online at www.stanpart.uk.com There's nothing to see at the moment.

Visitors will be welcome to come and view parts if needs be. I am close to the British Motor Museum at Gaydon, and the Coventry Transport Museum.

I can be contacted by PM if needs be.

David

Edited by david ferry

Good heavens man, have you nothing better to do?

No wonder Triumph parts are so hard to come by, you've got them all!

Well done David, good to see a load appearing and keeping the the TR Wheels Moving,

You are going to be busy !!!

Cheers,

Conrad.

Hi folks,

I spent today moving some of these parts around and having a quick look at the contents of some boxes.

This was all intended to create space for the next load to go into.....

The upshot is that I have yet to take pictures of anything to send to those who have been in touch. Please bear with me.

I intend to get the website up and running at some point and will put photos on there. It is www.stanpart.uk.com

Graeme and a couple of others have worked out that this stash has come from Walter Petchey who is losing his barn at the end of this year, so, if you contact Walter, he will give you my contact details. It'll be better to contact me direct.

Whilst moving stuff today, I have come to the realisation that if someone needs something for a TR, they really should get in touch with me.

David

• 2 months later...

Hi. I thought a quick update may be appreciated.

My storage workshop is beginning to resemble exactly that again. A lot of the spares have now been sorted through and stored on racking.

There's still an amount to go through.

If you're waiting for pictures etc, please bear with me as this is a part time thing. My normal job has been demanding too with an office move over Christmas.

David

• 8 months later...