Overdrive Solenoid 'O' Rings

Hi,

Does anyone know what size the 'O' rings are on the solenoid of a J Type gearbox? I've taken the solenoid off to check it works before I drop the body tub back on. The existing rings look o.k. but if I could find a supplier it would seem sensible to replace them whilst its off. The usual TR suppliers don't seem to sell them but if I knew the size I could probably get them from an 'O' ring supplier.

Regards,

Barry

I decided to buy the gasket and seal kit from Overdrive Repair Services as there were a few other bits and pieces in the kit that I can use. The kit arrived today (very prompt service) but unfortunately it doesn't contain the three small 'O' rings for the inner spindle of the solenoid. I checked with ORS and the guy there has agreed to send them on to me if I send him an SAE which I have now done.

I should get it all back together by the end of the week but it is one of those jobs that you start wondering whether it would have been better to chance my arm and leave well alone.

Barry