Rising Price of Oil (delivery)

I either collect @ a show (Silverstone Classic or Kop Hill) or order from Opie Oils or Classic Oils who usually are much cheaper than £10.20.

but even if I drain my engine as best I can, inevitably there would be a a meaningful amount of the Penrite 20W-60 mixing in with the new 20W-50 , is that acceptable ?

Well you could use a flushing oil but then could you get all that out? :wacko:

I really cannot believe it makes that much difference as long as you are not mixing straight mineral with synthetic. Over a period of time the properties of the oil probably change considerably anyway.

Dave

What was his (or her's) name ?

Bob.

Chamois

Fiesty little one, pretended she was french, but sounded a bit Glasgow to me

i did once drive a Singer

I once had the misfortune to crash my college minibus while carrying the students badminton team. The police attended (they were in the pub outside which I'd pranged) and demanded the name and occupation of all passengers. All went well until they came to Iqbal Singh, who didn't speak English very well: "Name and occupation?" - "I Singh" - "OK, you're a singer. Name?"

Pete

+1 Roger New oil WOW I chuck owt in mine used oil out of missisus Merc,stuff out of my truck,tins that said garden machine oil absolutly anything and it runs fine all day some days on full chat for hours on end,oops sorry thought I was on my vintage Ferguson forum,

Same block crank pump filter bearings etc,come on if your sensible any 20/50 it's a kin tractor motor