TR2 owners FREEBE

In my haste (greed!) to grab a bargain the other day on Ebay I purchased a pair of stainless steel braided hoses that feed the carbs. The listing clearly said TR2 but I convinced myself they would fit the 3 (OUV) well guess what …..they won't ! (possibly why the seller quite clearly said they were for a TR2!) the interim banjo connector is 90 Deg not 135 deg but more importantly the nut which fits the flex pipe to the solid pipe from the fuel pump is a different thread. (I could change it I know but I've decided to simply replace the rubber hoses now.)

Well serves me right, so given the time of year and all, I will send them out FOC on a fist come first served basis to the person that PM's me with their address first. I say given the time of year, there is a catch, I ask that the 'winner' puts some money in a Poppy Tin when they see one.

The pipes are brand new and cost me £60 so a reasonable donation to Poppy appeal would be appreciated but I will leave that to the winners discretion.

ATB Graham

PM sent Graham

Les

Posted to the man from Shropshire

ATB Graham

Thank you so much Graham. I look forward to their arrival.

Funny thing is....... I only recently managed to find the correct SU float bowl lids for the H4s. The banjo thread was stripped in one of mine so I change them for lids with push on pipes. Can now return to original.

Les