new Tr4 hardtop arrived

The new Honeybourne fibreglass Tr4 racing hardtop arrived today, Great job guys it looks outstanding, and well made, look forward to now getting the whole tub painted and start the reassembly

Expensive exercise getting this stuff to our side of the world, but there are just no other options

Thanks guys, Mark that is just the epoxy primer coat, I am building up a replica works look a like, don't think there is another in NZ so thought I would go that way. Intend painting it the powder blues colour , the tub and hardtop will all go off for painting sometime in the next month or two most likely, I just have a weee bit of work still to complete on the tub first.

I have been waiting on the hard top so we can fit that etc before painting.

Decided to go this way with the rebuild initially because I originally had plans to run the car in targa rallies over here, but now I just think it will be a slightly different looking road car that may end up with the odd spin in the gentlemens section of classic car racing over here. Ie more about show than go.

Cheers