Tr3A radiator

The best solution is to install a separate header tank.  Thereafter, the radiator will always be completely full of coolant and you will avoid loss of coolant.

See my article in Section B18 of the Technicalities CD,

Ian Cornish

1 hour ago, John Morrison said:

Do well to get it for under £200 these days!

John.

Probably right there, mine was done a couple of years ago, and the chap was retiring and shutting the business down as he had been unable to find anyone interested in taking it over.  All the rads in my cars had been done by him over the years. Don`t know what I will do now he has gone.

Ralph

John.

Probably right there, mine was done a couple of years ago, and the chap was retiring and shutting the business down as he had been unable to find anyone interested in taking it over.  All the rads in my cars had been done by him over the years. Don`t know what I will do now he has gone.

Ralph

John.

Ralph

John.

Probably right there, mine was done a couple of years ago, and the chap was retiring and shutting the business down as he had been unable to find anyone interested in taking it over.  All the radiators in my cars had been done by him over the years. Don`t know what I will do now he has gone.

Ralph

Sorry about that, could not get it to post and pressed button several times, then refreshed page and it posted them all.

John, please remove extra posts.

Ralph

Edited by Ralph Whitaker
  • 2 weeks later...

i had my two spare radiators recored by local Serck. The only non original starting handle hole was omitted.

Worth asking them if you have a leaking or knackered rad.

Usually worth a face to face contact if possible as the guys like something out of the ordinary, the truck division still do traditional type cores for trucks and vans. 

Rgds

Rod