Hi Mike,

I looked at that one too some time back but decided it was too thick and bulky to store in the boot with other kit etc - so bought one of these http://www.cover-systems.co.uk/car-covers/toponlycarcover.htm for the TR3A and TR6 - very lightweight and packs up very small into it's own bag.

Cover-Systems also tailored the TR3A one for me (small exra charge) and extended the front flap to stop water draining through the vent flap into the footwells.

Cheers

Andrew

Edited by Andrew Smith

Has anybody any experience with this cover from Prestige?

http://www.cabrioshield.com/uk/triumph-tr6.html

Mike

Hi Mike

Just bought one, delivered yesterday, good fit, it is purpose made, hidden fixing are clever.

Andrew's comment is well made though, it is quite bulky but a worthwhile trade off for something made for the car (I already have a lightweight one B) )

Folds down nice and neat for storage

PM me

I thought about one of these, but, from the website images, couldn't see how it was held to the car.

I ended up buying the Hamilton one - would be interested to know how the fastenings do work, as I could be interested in the future

....... Andy

From a trader stall at Malvern a few years ago, I bought a very soft - and rather well made - indoor cover for my 3A. I think for about £45.

Unfortunately mice have moved in over the summer whilst it was folded up on a shelf in my garage, chewed it up a bit and then and have bred in it. Can anybody point me in the direction of the supplier?

James

I thought about one of these, but, from the website images, couldn't see how it was held to the car.

I ended up buying the Hamilton one - would be interested to know how the fastenings do work, as I could be interested in the future

....... Andy

The one that I have is fixed by using the same fixings on the Door and Back Panel that the Tonneau uses and just Sits Down over the Windscreen. Edited by TR NIALL

The one that I have is fixed by using the same fixings on the Door and Back Panel that the Tonneau uses and just Sits Down over the Windscreen.

Thanks Niall, much appreciated

Cheers, Andy

Hi Tyler,mine came from the States and the Company was The Carriage Company but alas they are since gone out of Buisness.

With a bit of imagination you should be able to fix some Studs that match the Recivers along the Door,you would only need one front and back of each Door.

Niall hi, Thanks for your reply.I'll leave it for the time being and wait for next year's International W/E and check out what other 5 Owners have.Like to see something in "the flesh".

Thanks again. Tyler